Welcome to SHYC JR Swimming Lessons!
- 2023 Session Dates: Programs will again be offered in four, 2-week sessions: Session A: June 19-July 30; Session B: July 3-14 (July 4th is a Holiday, no classes); Session C: July 17-July 28; Session D: July 31-10
- Read the 2023 Junior Programs Brochure – Learn all about our exciting sailing, tennis, and swimming offerings for SHYC member children, ages 5-16yr
- Sign Up for 2023 JR Programs – Members Only.
- 2023 Class Lists & Times: (will be published after sign-ups close)
- Questions – Contact JR Swim Coordinator, Eliza Fantarella, firstname.lastname@example.org
SHYC Swimming Lessons. Swimming lessons are offered for children 5 to 12 years old and are held in SHYC member’s pools. Swim lessons are held on Tues, Wed, and Thurs. Lessons/groups will be assigned by age, experience, gender and/or social groupings. Lessons will be offered by the session (2 weeks each). Swimming times will accommodate sailing and tennis schedules. Class groupings, pool locations, and times will be emailed to all parents in June (after sign-ups and schedules are finalized). Students should come to lessons with their bathing suits, towel, and goggles, with sunscreen pre-applied. *Note – Swimmers must be 5yrs old by August 31st of this year and fully Potty-Trained.
Lesson Locations & Pool for 2023
- Tues and Wed: Fantarella Pool at 345 Vineyard Point Road
- Thurs: Maguire Pool at 160 Uncas Point Road
SWIM Contacts & Questions:
- Head Swim Coach, TBD.
- Jr. Swim Coordinator, Eliza Fantarella, email@example.com