DOCK RESERVATION INFO FOR RACKS & SMALL BOATS
2020 DOCK & RACK Assignments have been posted: click here to view (there is one page for each rack/dock area of the club – Opti Dock, Kayak Dock, and Main Dock)
- Questions about rack spots on the Opti Dock for Opti, BIC, Laser, Paddleboards & JR Kayak Spots, please contact Thad Ozyck at email@example.com
- Questions about rack spots for Kayak on the Kayak/Swim dock, please contact Mary Alice Lee at 203-214-4418,
- Dock Spots for Inflatables & Rowboats – all FULL for summer 2020, please contact Mick Schnitt with questions.
All 2020 Dock/Rack spot reservations must be made using the new SHYC 2020 Dock/Rack Registration Google Form. Assignments will be on a first come, first served basis based on date Google Dock Form received, with priority given per below if needed*:
- Boats used in the SHYC JR Sailing and Racing Programs
- Returning Lasers, Kayaks, and Paddleboards (if form received by June 1st)
- Remaining open Rack/Dock spots assigned in order of receipt of Google Form (subject to availability
2020 Rack Rates:
– Optimist ($100)
– Laser ($100)
– BIC ($100)
– Kayak ($100)
– Paddleboard ($50) – top rack spots only
– Youth/kids Kayak ($50) – bottom rack spots on Opti Dock only
2020 Dock Spot Rates – very limited number of DOCK spots available
– Privately owned 420/FEVA ($175)
– Privately owned sailboat not used in sailing program ($325)
– Rowboat with no motor ($325) = FULL FOR 2020
– Small Inflatable with motor ($375) = FULL FOR 2020
Please make sure you name is on your boat in a visible location. A numbered SHYC Dock/Rack sticker should also be prominently displayed on the boat. Boats left on the racks/docks after the fall work party will be charged a winter storage fee of $250. Your SHYC member club account will be billed for your rack and dock space(s).
*Please note, except for boats used in the Junior Sailing Program, we may need to limit the total number of rack/dock spaces per family membership, depending on availability. Only one DOCK spot for a non-sailboat per family membership (because of DOCK space limitations) – this does not pertain to RACK spots. We may not be able to accommodate all requests for DOCK Spaces.