Home Forums Available Crew {@##FREE]] Anderson Paak Ventura Album Download Zip

This topic contains 62 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by   3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

{@##FREE]] Anderson .Paak Ventura Album Download Zip Following up last year’s Dr Dre-produced album, ‘King James’ is our first sample of Ventura, it’s full of funky beats and .Paak’s smart lyrics, delivered as smooth as ever. The whole song is a goosebump-sparker.
    In less than a month (April 12), Anderson Paak will release his fourth solo album, Ventura. It marks the singer/MC/drummer/producer’s second release with Dr. Dre’s Aftermath Entertainment, arriving less than six months after Oxnard. Last month, Paak took home a Grammy Award for 2018 single “Bubblin’,” his first solo release with the label.

Before today, fans did not know much about the project other than its name and drop date. Now though, not only are they getting the first single, Andy has revealed his tracklist to an album said to be more soulful than his 2018 LP.

André 3000 Delivers His First Rap Verse In More Than A Year. Listen Here.

The 11th and final track on Ventura, titled “What Can We Do?” will feature posthumous vocals from Nate Dogg. Nate, like Anderson, was a Dr. Dre-affiliated singer who incorporated Hip-Hop themes and lexicon into his music. After leaving Death Row Records in 1997, he worked extensively with artists including Fabolous, Ludacris, and Eminem, in addition to his solo career and co-founding status with 213. Notably, tomorrow (March 15), marks exactly eight years since the Long Beach, California representative died from complications related to a stroke.

Tracks
    1 Come Home (Ft. André 3000)
    2 Make It Better (Ft. Smokey Robinson)
    3 Reachin’ 2 Much (Ft. Lalah Hathaway)
    4 Winners Circle
    5 Good Heels (Ft. Jazmine Sullivan)
    6 Yada Yada
    7 King James
    8 Chosen One (Ft. Sonyaè Elise)
    9 Jet Black (Ft. Brandy)
    10 Twilight
    11 What Can We Do? (Ft. Nate Dogg)

Interestingly, Heads are also learning that Dr. Dre will be quarterbacking a lot of the production on the album. During an interview posted by Esquire just days ago, the Oxnard, Cali native said Dre had much less input on his forthcoming effort. “He let me have a lot of leeway on Ventura,” he said. “He was like, ‘it seems like you got it.’ I spread my wings on the production and on the writing and on these collaborations.”

Brandon Paak Anderson[1][2] (born February 8, 1986), better known by his stage name Anderson Paak (/pæk/ or /pɒk/; stylized as Anderson .Paak),[3] is an American musician and record producer from Oxnard, California. He released his debut album, O.B.E. Vol. 1 in 2012, under the pseudonym Breezy Lovejoy. He went on to release Venice in 2014, under his current moniker.[4] Paak followed with Malibu, in 2016,[5] which received a nomination for Best Urban Contemporary Album at the Grammy Awards. Apart from his solo career, Paak is also one-half of NxWorries, alongside record producer Knxwledge. He is accompanied by the band The Free Nationals, who play a variety of instruments such as electric guitar, bass, piano, keyboards and drums and also serve as backing vocalists.

Paak was born in Oxnard, California in 1986. His mother is of African American and Korean ancestry and his father was African American.[6] At the age of seven, Paak witnessed his estranged father attack his mother: “My little sister and I went out front and my pops was on top of my mom. There was blood in the street. He was arrested and that was the last time I saw him. I think he did 14 years.

Paak began producing music from his bedroom as a teenager, while attending Foothill Technology High School. His first experiences performing were as a drummer at his family’s church where he met and married his first wife. After a few years, they divorced, and when Paak was teaching at a music school, he met his second wife, a music student from South Korea.[8] In 2011, prior to being a successful working musician, Paak was working at a marijuana farm in Santa Barbara. He was let go without warning, becoming homeless together with his wife and infant son.

No abider to that ‘two year rule’, .Paak’s seventh studio album (in as many years) is set for release next month, Friday 12th April.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.