COVID-19 Policy as of June 2021
The SHYC Executive Committee has approved the below updated COVID policies upon the recommendation of the SHYC COVID Task Force
- Outside: No Masks Required for Members or their Guests
- Inside: (1) No Masks Required for Fully Vaccinated Members and their Fully Vaccinated Guests; (2) Masks Required for Unvaccinated Members and their Unvaccinated Guests; (3) Masks Required at all times (even if Fully Vaccinated) for (i) junior program participants whilst in the junior sailing room, and (ii) junior swimmers using a private bathroom during swimming lessons.
- Staff: (1) No Masks Required Indoors or Outdoors for Fully Vaccinated staff. (2) Unvaccinated staff will be required to wear a mask when (i) inside and (ii) outside and unable to maintain adequate social distance.
- If you feel ill, please do not come to the Club
- Masks: Regardless of the above, if you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, feel free to do so.