Welcome to SHYC 2021 Swimming Lessons!
- 2021 Session Dates: Programs will again be offered in four, 2-week sessions: A) June 21-July 2, B) July 5-17, C) July 19-July 30, D) August 2-13.
- Read the full 2021 Junior Programs Brochure – Learn all about our exciting sailing, tennis, and swimming offerings (ages 5-16yr)
- Sign Up for all 2021 JR Programs – Sign up for junior programs now – SHYC Members Only
- SHYC Swimming lessons are offered for children 5 to 12 years old*. Swim Lessons are held on Tues, Wed, and Thurs. Lessons/groups will be assigned by age, experience, gender and/or social groupings. Lessons will be offered by the session (2 weeks each). Swimming times will accommodate sailing and tennis schedules. Class groupings, pool locations, and times will be emailed to all parents in June (after sign-ups and schedules are finalized). Students should come to lessons with their bathing suits, towel, and goggles, with sunscreen pre-applied.
*Note – Swimmers must be 5yrs old by August 31st of this year and fully Potty-Trained.
Lesson Locations & Pools – TBD for 2021
- Tues: D’Albert pool at 131 Uncas Point Road
- Wed: Maguire Pool at160 Uncas Point Road
- Thurs: Hyman/Forbes Cackell pool at 315 Old Sachems Head Road
SWIM Contacts & Questions:
- Head 2021 Swim Coach, TBD.
- Jr. Swim Coordinator, Catherine Greenman, email@example.com
- Jr. Sailing & Jr. Swim – Shane & Erica Walden, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jr. Tennis – Elisa Milano, SHYCtennis1@gmail.com
- General JR Questions – Whitney Peterson, email@example.com
2021 Update – If you would like to help organize the swim program or know of any available coaches, please reach out to Shane Walden or Catherine Greenman.